Wenzhou Senben Security Equipment Co., Ltd founded in 2017, our company is located in yueqing city, zhejiang province, which is a one-stop purchasing company integrating production, sales and services. The company has advanced production equipment and professional fire protection technology. At present, there are more than 100 employees, including more than 10 employees overseas, through scientific and effective management system, establish a good corporate image and brand effect.
The water curtain nozzle is the main component of the water curtain system. It distributes the pressure moisture into a certain width and thickness of the curtain water curtain to prevent flame penetration, heat absorption and smoke insulation.It is used to continuously spray water to form a water curtain to protect the surface from fire and form a fire separation.It is suitable for large factories, workshops, halls and theaters, stage and doors and windows of buildings and openings,etc., or between adjacent buildings.
Classified according to usage
Water curtain nozzles are classified according to the purpose of use, and can be divided into fire separation nozzles and protective cooling curtains.
- 1. Fire-proof partition water curtain nozzle: refers to a water curtain nozzle that forms a water wall or water curtain through intensive spraying to achieve the spread of fire and heat diffusion.
- 2. Protective cooling water curtain nozzle: refers to the water curtain nozzle that is directly sprayed onto the protected object to achieve the purpose of cooling and cooling.
The JL series fire alarm bell has a simple structure and red-coated steel casing. The pattern is novel and easy to install. It is suitable for fire alarm equipment in medical, workshop, hotel and large and medium-sized buildings. At the nominal voltage, the alarm sounds clear and continuous.
The main parameters
- Model: JL series fire alarm
- Working voltage: rated voltage 85%~100%
- Sound pressure level: 75~115dB (level 3 meters)
- Working temperature: -10 ° C ~ 50 ° C
- Working relative humidity: ≤95RH (25°)